Banana Oats Smoothie is an amazing breakfast drink that has loaded with nutrients. You can make this simple banana oats smoothie in no time but makes your tummy full. When you have no option for making any kind of breakfast recipe or a healthy drink, you can switch to this simple smoothie.
Since it has bananas, oats and milk, this will be the best food for children as well. You can make this smoothie for children as an interval time drink since it’s an instant energy booster drink. Even beginners can try out this simple recipe.
Check out my other Milkshakes and Drink recipes here.
- Making time : 2 mins
- Servings : 2 persons
- Course : Drink
- Cuisine : Indian
Ingredients for making Banana Oats Smoothie
- 2 cups boiled and chilled milk
- 3 Bananas chopped
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 3 tbsp Milkmaid (Optional)
Steps for making Banana Oats Smoothie
- At first, boil and chill the milk to room temperature. You can also refrigerate the milk if needed.
- Then add oats to the blending jar. You can even dry roast the oats if needed.
- Next, pour a cup of milk into the blending jar.
- Then add chopped bananas into the blender. I have used 3 bananas but you can adjust the quantity of the bananas.
- I have added milkmaid for sweetness since it enhances the taste. If you want you can add sugar or can avoid adding sweet contents. Having without sugar tastes good as well. Ice cubes and desired nuts can be added if needed.
- Blend all together to get a smooth texture for the smoothie. Then add another cup of milk to the smoothie and blend well.
- Garnish with some nuts if needed. Banana Oats Smoothie is ready to serve chill.
- For blending, pouring less cup milk at first is for the safer side since the milk might spill while blending.
- Use boiled and chilled milk for any type of smoothie or milkshakes so that bacteria present in the milk will be destroyed.
Pingback: Sharjah Milkshake | Delicious drink in 5 minutes - Harini's Kitchen
There’s definately a lot to know about this topic. I really like all of the points you’ve made.