EGG BHURJI RECIPE WITH STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS AND PICTURES ARE GIVEN HERE.
Egg Bhurji is a famous Indian Recipe that goes amazing for breakfast or side dishes for any kind of meal or can be used as a filling for sandwiches. It is a combination of sauteed onions, tomatoes, green chillies and some spices. Egg Bhurji is made with so many variants as you can just add pepper powder to the crumbled egg. Or skip all the spices and season them with some salt and have them as a snack. You can either make it a spicy dish or a light spice one. Both will be good for side dishes or filling for the bread toast.
I often have egg bhurji with the bread toast for my breakfast and dinner since I am fond of it. You can make this for your kids’ lunch box as well, and if your kids’ like cheese, then crumble and add them in the bhurji. That will make the dish even tastier. There are so many bhurji recipes such as Paneer Bhurji, Tofu Bhurji. If you are a vegetarian, you can prefer Paneer Bhurji or Tofu Bhurji. Try my Paneer Bhurji and let me know the comments as well.
As we know, Egg is the main source of protein and it is good to have 1 to 2 eggs per day for adults and kids as well. So if we try different types of dishes via eggs, we will never get bored of eating them as well. Moreover, making Egg bhurji is the easiest job since it has only sauteing business. Even beginners also try this recipe. So try this recipe and let me know how it turns out for you.
TO TRY MY OTHER RECIPES:
- Non Stick Pan
- 3 Unboiled Eggs
- 2 Medium-sized Onions Chopped finely
- 1 Tomato chopped finely
- 2 Green chillies chopped or slit
- 1 tbsp Ginger-garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- Salt to Taste
- 4 tbsp Coconut oil
- Heat oil in a pan and add Onions. Saute them until they turn to light brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and saute them until the raw smell goes off.
- Add chopped green chillies and tomatoes. Saute them until the tomatoes turn mushy.
- Add all the spices and saute them until the raw smell goes off. Season it with the required amount of salt.
- Crack open the eggs and add them one by one. Gently mix and cook them until the bhurji is done.
- Serve hot.
- I have added green chillies and red chilli powder but you can adjust the spices according to your taste.
- Making bhurji in coconut oil will enhance the taste of the bhurji.
- You can also add some curry leaves or coriander leaves to the dish if you wish to add them.
PICTORIAL REPRESENTATION FOR MAKNG EGG BHURJI
Assemble all the ingredients together. I missed placing coriander powder here.
Heat oil in a pan and add Onions. Saute them until they turn to light brown.
Add ginger-garlic paste and saute them until the raw smell goes off.
Add chopped green chillies and tomatoes. Saute them until the tomatoes turn mushy.
Add all the spices and saute them until the raw smell goes off. Season it with the required amount of salt.
Crack open the eggs and add them one by one. Gently mix and cook them until the bhurji is done.
Egg Bhurji is ready to serve hot.