Dates are one of the best fruit that we can have in our day to day life. But we may get bored eating the raw dates daily and so I am here to show up a simple Dates Milkshake that can be done very quickly within 5 minutes. This takes no time and tastes extremely good. I prepared this when I got bored to have it as a simple date. This is an extraordinary energy drink if you are a workout person and a super summer drink during a hot sunny day.
This dates milkshake contains only two ingredients such as few dates and a cup of milk. Since we are not adding sugar, it’s added to the healthiest drink as well. This drink can be given to our children since they are highly nutritious.
Check out my other milkshake recipes here.
- Preparation time : 5 mins
- Blending time : 3 mins
- Total : 8 mins
- Servings : 1 person
- Course : Milkshakes & Drinks
- Cuisine : Indian
Ingredients for making Dates Milkshake
- 6 pieces of Dates
- 1 cup boiled and chilled milk
- Jar for Blending
Steps for making Dates Milkshake
- First, Boil the milk and bring it to room temperature. If you want, you can refrigerate as well.
- Then, if you are using dates with seeds, remove the seeds and set them aside. You can take any type of dates since we have many varieties. I have taken 6 dates but you can adjust according to your tastebuds.
- Then add half a cup of milk and dates to the blending jar. Blend it until you get a smooth mixture. Once the mixture is ready, add another half cup and blend it into a smooth milkshake. If you want, you can add few pieces of banana, cashews and ice cubes as well.
- Pour Dates Milkshake into a glass. If you want you can garnish with nuts. Serve chill.
- Using boiled milk for the milkshake is for the healthiest purpose since raw milk may contain bacteria.
- Adding half a cup of milk in a first blend will help to blend the date pieces well in less amount of liquid. If you pour a full cup, you may find date sediments beneath the jar.
- To this milkshake, you can also add almonds, cashews, bananas and ice creams as well.
Pingback: Milk Sarbath | How to make simple Milk Sarbath - Harini's Kitchen
Pingback: Sharjah Milkshake | Delicious drink in 5 minutes - Harini's Kitchen