Sharjah Milkshake is almost everyone’s favourite drink. Since it has bananas, it is added to the breakfast list as well. But usually, we prefer to have as an evening drink with some sandwiches or with our desired snacks. Here I have shared the easiest method of making Sharjah Milkshake which takes less than 10 minutes. I have used boiled milk for this recipe so that it is added to the healthiest drink for our tummy.
Check out my other Milkshakes and Drink Recipes here.
- Making time : 5 mins
- Servings : 2 persons
- Cuisine : Indian
Ingredients for making Sharjah Milkshake
- 1/2 litre frozen milk
- 3 Njaalipoovan bananas
- 2 to 3 tbsp Horlicks (Can add according to your tastebuds)
- One Scoop vanilla ice cream (Optional)
Steps for making Sharjah Milkshake
- Heat the milk in the pan, bring it to room temperature and freeze it. The milk should be frozen well for the thick and creamy milkshake. Take the frozen milk and crush it. Next, put it in the blending jar. Frozen milk will give the thickness to the Sharjah Milkshake.
- Add chopped bananas, two tablespoons of Horlicks or if you want more, add more spoons according to your tastebuds.
- Blend it all. Place one scoop of vanilla ice cream if needed. Sharjah Milkshake is ready to be served. Enjoy your drink with your desired snacks.
- Boiling the milk for the milkshake is for the safer side always so, that bacterias present in the milk will not affect our health and children can enjoy the milkshake without fear as well.
- To this milkshake, you can add Bournvita, boost or Maltova for the sweetness. Adding plain Horlicks also tasted good.
- Honey is another source of sweetness to the milkshake so, you can try that if you love the taste of honey.
- If you are using frozen bananas, then that is well and good to get a creamy texture.
- Garnishing with the Horlicks at the top of the Milkshake adds extra taste to the milkshake.